Businesses need apps ( mobile, web, desktop) more than ever keeping in view the market demand and user demand. Do you know? It is reported that more than 60% of businesses need apps that can help them reach out to their targeted audience. Hybrid apps are making the buzz right now because of the benefits that they are offering.
However, many people are still confused about, what are hybrid apps? Let’s find out!
Get to know Hybrid Mobile Apps
Hybrid mobile apps are basically when you combine web apps with native apps. You are combining the experience, but in this case, the user won’t have to install it on any specific device. It means that there is no restriction that the app would run on a particular device. Instead, these apps can run on cross platforms and are compatible with different web technologies. You can directly access the app through a simple browser that you are using at the moment.
The Future awaits you – Benefits with Hybrid Mobile Apps
Whenever we use something, it happens that we tend to weigh the pros and cons. Hence, hybrid mobile applications have a lot to offer. The benefits are not only limited to the user, but the owner of the app can leverage a lot of benefits.
- It is said that hybrid mobile apps are easier to develop.
- They are cost-effective and maintenance is cost-friendly.
- You can simply deploy them in a native container, and use the mobile web view object.
- It is claimed that almost 80% of the users do not have any specific preference, so they will go for the hybrid app. You’ll never know until you give them the option, right?
- It is said to be cheaper to develop as compared to building two versions of a native app for two different platforms (Android, iOS).
- Moreover, it is said by developers that its updates and patches are easier.
Limitations are still there, and the concern is raised by developers, users, and even industry experts. It is said that:
- User Experience is not similar and not as user-friendly as native.
- It can have a mixed experience because speed depends upon the browser.
- Its performance is said to be slower in comparison with the native.
- Testing applications on a wide range of devices to ensure user experience adds more time to develop the app itself.
- It is stated that rich graphics are not available in hybrid apps.
So It’s a tradeoff decision getting complex code applications, getting two language experts for two different platforms, and compromising a little on the speed of the app.
How do we create Hybrid Apps?
Creation is a very tricky process, and most of the success is embedded in the fact that ‘how you do it?’ Apps are easier and faster to use, and that’s why many brands are investing in creating mobile apps. However, since there are many options when it comes to web technologies and devices. It is also important to create an app that can run seamlessly on all devices and is highly portable because now the success is directly linked to it.
To achieve desired goals, you have to create incredible products keeping your user in mind. Elon Musk said:
‘Great Companies are built on Great Products.’
But the real question at hand is how do we create it? Since you have access to the technology stack, and there are some fantastic frameworks available to develop hybrid mobile apps. We came across the two most talked about frameworks. So, now it’s a warzone between two equally competitive cross-platform frameworks: React Native vs. Ionic Framework.
Choose from the Best Frameworks to Create Hybrid Apps
So if you are going to build a hybrid app, what would you choose?
Move along to unveil the answer, but you can do that easily by comparing them both.
Future of Hybrid Mobile Apps: React Native vs Ionic
Build your 1st Hybrid App – Make it Happen!
With the cross-platform frameworks such as React Native and Ionic and others, you have the control to choose the technology of your choice. It gives you the leverage to create your product as per your business’s nature and your budget.
So, if you want to create something incredible? Take your first step and build #1 Hybrid App!