2. Error Evaluation
Typescript allows its users to execute functions, data types, and variables in it that leaves less room for bugs and errors.
Typescript validates information when it is according to a particular structure and the user can rest assured that all errors can be detected during transpilation.
4. Fixation of Typos
5. Comprehensive Documentation
The design-by-contract programming feature of typescript allows detailed documentation. Furthermore, this technology defines methods and properties that help in the creation of new tests, identification of breaking changes, and code analysis.
6. Coding Structure
The reason being that it’s not a compiler language rather it’s an interpreted language in this way it saves time for the programmers.
8. Variable Type
Benefits of Using Typescript
- Object-oriented language with static variables.
- It can efficiently work for large and intricate projects.
- Increase a code’s readability and understandability.
- Advances ES6.
- An interpreted language that does not require compilation.
- Scripting language with dynamic variables.
- Can be used for both client-side and server-side programming.
- Compatible with modern browsers.
Make a Choice!