Xperience Restaurant Group with its bold leadership, innovation, and brand development have transformed the U.S. Mexican dining landscape by introducing Taco Tuesday, tableside presentations, and pioneering cocktail programs. Currently, the company operates 68 restaurants in multiple regions. XRG has operated opulent restaurants for more than 65 years. In order to reach new heights, their success needed an impressionistic online appearance.
In order to complete this work promptly and professionally, Xperience Restaurant Group knew it needed a right team. Thus, they hired one of our resources to get their worth weighed in gold through a significant web presence. The challenges they faced were:
Since 2005, XRG has worked with vteams. Several websites were needed for different projects they have launched so far. One resource was initially hired as part of the client’s fixed fee agreement. As they wanted cutting-edge websites for their 68 restaurants and wanted to get an appealing online presence for them too, we recommended hiring more to solve the issue.
Below are some more challenges they faced:
- Improvements and continual features addition needed
- Continual changes to existing systems required
- Lack of websites dedicated to branding different projects needed to catered to
Keeping the client’s challenges in mind, vteams not only developed websites but also managed them by continually updating the content. A team of experts terminated the recurring problems and created high-end websites.
- With JS, HTML, and CSS, we built a number of WordPress-based websites
- PHP VIII framework and MySQL database were incorporated
- Made in-house modules such as (Data entry sheets for each table, customers served by the floor in charge, engagement portal, reports), etc.
- WooCommerce integration to sell membership cards with discounts
Delivering results that exceeded the client’s expectations has been a pleasure for us. We are pleased to have provided them with adequate resources. In the future, we look forward to working on more projects with the client as our relationship continues to grow.
More Related Case Study
We provide tips and advice on delivering excellent customer service, engaging your customers, and building a customer-centric business.
You Might Have Questions
We are here for you!