Regmatch features include:
- Access based on users’ levels
- Personalized templates
- Organizing events
- Registration online
- Management on-site
- Program Training
- Fees Collection
- Badge-Creation for event entry via QR
- Analytics and Reporting
- Unlimited Meetings
- Conference App
The client faced challenges managing events, registering users, and applying coupons. Without a web portal, it was impossible to manage.
- The client also faced the following challenges:
- Manage sponsors and attendees of an event
- Make online payments, book events, and attract new users
- Attendee verification at the reception
- Connecting with people throughout the conference
We had to convert the whole business logic into public-useable software after selecting the right technology and tools. In order to implement the requirements, we used Laravel, Vue Js, and AWS hosting.
In order to solve client’s problems and convert business logic into an online application, we implemented the following features:
- A user’s basic information, venues, sessions, speakers, and contact information was required. Provided features such as adding sections and ordering sections
- From the admin side, a coupon code was created. Attendees were assigned it at the time of registration
- Registration on both sides (Admin and Website)
- Questionnaires for registration
- Stripe was used as a payment method
- QR code scanner
- Attendee badges were generated by a special app
- Attendee verification by scanning QR codes
- Analytics reporting
- Reporting integration with Google Analytics
Meetings and networking
- To support one-on-one networking events, a matchmaking module was developed. Sellers and buyers were encouraged to exchange information.
We created a mobile app for Android and iOS to cater to mobile-based audiences.
- Ionic has been used to develop a mobile app for Android and iOS.
- Throughout the conference, the conference app keeps you connected and informed
- Through the app, attendees, sponsors, speakers, and everyone can connect
According to the client’s requirements, all features were digitized. We developed both a web app and a mobile application (for both Android and iOS) to cater to a broad audience. Thousands of users have used the software.
More Related Case Study
We provide tips and advice on delivering excellent customer service, engaging your customers, and building a customer-centric business.
You Might Have Questions
We are here for you!