It was a survey conducted among the developers to know which one was their preference among the existing database technology? As per Statista, 55.6% majority vote went for MySQL as the most favorite technology preferred by developers around the globe. Do we even need more proof?
It’s not just it, recently Google Trends revealed that there is a tough competition going between MySQL and MongoDB. Here, have a peek at it:
But what is so special about this database technology? Let’s find it out together!
The Queen of Hearts- Advantages of MySQL
MySQL is a very popular open-source database technology, and most of the world’s famous web applications such as Twitter are using it because of the compatibility, ease, and flexibility that it offers. No wonder, all the developers are in awe of this technology.
But if you are someone who is still making up your mind to go for MySQL then here we have laid out all the amazing features that add a jewel to the crown of this amazing database technology. The compatibility of MySQL with diverse operating systems makes it eye candy and therefore many people tend to use it for their web applications and databases to avoid any inconvenience for the end-user. Because remember even if you have an online website or a full-fledged eCommerce business, user experience is the key to success and MySQL adds brilliance to that.
Are you intrigued to know more about the remarkable features?
Here you go…
Unlock the Benefits of MySQL – Best Database Technology
It is already known that MySQL is the most popular open-source technology for databases, but how does it work better? What makes it more prominent as compared to other database technologies? Why is it giving a tough time to MongoDB?
Well, you are just to unveil it all by yourself, and here is how you can leverage it with all the advantages that its unique features have to offer.
- Since you already know that data security is considered one of the most challenging things. Today especially for online businesses that are operating to ensure data security of their own business and also of user’s data. MySQL provides excellent security of transactional security so that online businesses can leverage it. Therefore it is widely being used by top websites such as WordPress, Drupal, and Facebook.
- Irrespective of the fact that you have tons of data that needs processing and terabytes of data that needs to be managed, MySQL is flexible enough to accommodate your unique business needs. Therefore you can effortlessly do customization within the database using its features. Isn’t that wonderful?
- Who doesn’t like speed and high performance? With this database, you can ensure scalability, and high performing functionality, and the credit for this goes to the super performing engine framework within the database software.
- With the master configurations and specialized servers, It is 100% secure that you will have no downtime. Therefore it is claimed that MySQL helps you achieve 24/7 uptime.
- It often seems that online transactions are not that secured because there is room for scammers to attack data security. With this database technology, the issue is resolved because it is considered the #1 and only ‘Go to’ solution for data integrity that also offers multi-version transaction support to online web apps and eCommerce businesses.
- Its usability is increased when one makes use of the automation features such as database administration, where you don’t have to put an extra effort. Moreover, you can install it within less than an hour, and voila! You are ready to use it.
- It flawlessly runs on different operating systems such as Windows, Macintosh, Linux, and the list goes on. Isn’t that a cost-effective way to save time and money?
Start your journey with MySQL- Make the Move
MySQL is used to build databases and you can simply go on the MySQL repository, find guides, and get started. You have the power to simply install and use the commands to build a new database. You can click here to directly check out the ‘Getting started with MySQL.’
However, if you have some other queries, or do you want to hire a developer? You can do that to make it easier for you and focus on important things. I mean, you have a business to run, right?
If you have any query related to database technology, then don’t delay it any further, and let’s discuss it today!