- Develop and design dynamic and capturing sites and apps for the clientele.
- Improvise the UX and UI for better user experience.
- Add scalability to apps and web pages by optimising them.
- Join forces with front-end and back-end developers.
- Build pre-written code libraries.
- Test, analyse, and monitor new JS features.
- Team-player having problem-solving, guiding, and supporting attributes.
- Analyse, test and debug the websites and applications.
- Building code libraries that could be reutilized.
- Creating new UX and UI for an improved feasibility.
- Developing end-to-end programs, and systems in collaboration with other teams.
- Enhancing the performance of pre-existing complicated programs.
- Writing scalable codes that can be conveniently modified for future use.
- Relevant degree in MIS, IT, or Data Management.
- Comfortable working in an agile working environment.
- Experience in front-end and back-end tools and systems.