How do I become a Django developer? Do you repeatedly ask yourself this question?
If you truly want to master this framework, you need to know what it takes to go beyond the basics. Developers believe that there are six different concepts you need to learn to become an expert. Learning those aspects and development prospects is a must.
Making a Big Decision?
With the advent of digitization, each one of you is willing to get into the field of development to explore potential career paths. The good news is that there is a high demand for programmers worldwide. Even statistics reveal that the opportunities for developers are expected to grow to 27.7 million by 2023.
The US Bureau of Labor Statistics says that the domain of software development will grow at a rate of 24 percent that is much faster than any other work field in the country.
So, there is nothing to worry about after looking at these statistics. In fact, we are all prepared to help you master Django developer skills to kickstart your IT career.
Let’s crush this!
What is Django?
People want to have professional websites designed for their new businesses. If one day you become a designer, you would want to design websites that look professional, work fast, responsive, and provide a seamless experience to the users. Django can surely help you achieve the above!
This backend framework is specially created to help you design flawless websites or web applications. Python is one of the top programming languages and every programmer’s favorite one. Django is built on Python, so you must learn Python first to easily master the framework.
Frameworks are so much in fashion because programmers don’t want to waste their time building applications from scratch but sometimes choose to apply a framework instead.
It is going to give you an edge if you master this framework before you enter into the field of website development. Because this framework comes with much-advanced functionalities that make the development fast and convenient for you.
- Django is fast
- Django is secure
- Django has a built-in control panel to handle the backend work.
- Django is scalable; shifting to a larger application won’t be a problem in the future.
- Django is the best for AI and ML because Python serves these fields.
- Django has a huge community,
- Instagram, Spotify, YouTube, Dropbox, and many others use Django.
Who Exactly is a Django Developer?
Before we get started with the discussion on how to grasp Django developer skills, you must learn what a Django developer does. As a developer:
- He codes applications for clients.
- He oversees the development, troubleshoots problems, and tests bugs in codes.
- He works mostly on Python because it fulfills Django framework requirements.
Becoming a Skilled Django Developer
To become a skilled Django developer you must have great knowledge of the Python programming language. Your real agenda is to design aesthetically appealing websites and software applications, so you need to have an aesthetic insight and a keen eye for architectural patterns.
- Online Courses are a great way to kick start your career in this field. There are hundreds of courses available on the web to learn the basics and to excel in your skills.
- Practice makes a man perfect; this can only give your future company a reason to hire you. Other than that, you must pick some good books and start reading because this way you will get the best of both worlds.
- Working on a contractual basis can also help you master the Django framework before you even start your work as a professional programmer. Taking small contracts can help you set a foot in the long run to capture your future company’s attention.
Django Developer Opportunities
Rest assured because there is a promising future waiting for you and the need for a Django developer is all-time high. You have an option to whether become a front-end developer, back-end developer, or a webmaster that takes care of all the aspects of a website functioning properly.
Do you now feel like learning Django wholeheartedly?
Did you somehow land on this blog looking for a Django developer? Well, you are fortunate enough because you have come to the right place.