vteams 8-Step Startup Process
When you decide to put your project in our hands your startup process is one phone call away. You’ll be speaking to our Business Development team who will implement your project through our fast, efficient 8-step startup process:
- Talk to Business Development Team: Business Development team will take notes concerning your situation and the specific challenges of your project. Details will be entered into our Customer Relationship Management program R2D2.
- Your 360 Review: Business Development team will set up a 360 Review for the following business day. The 360 Review is a vteams exclusive, designed to evaluate your project from every angle. You’ll take part in the 360 Review with the Business Development team and a Senior Development Manager via telephone or Skype. During the call, we’ll thoroughly examine the project, hash out technical details, and ensure vteams will meet your expectations. At this time you might want to provide vteams access to your source code.
- Pick Your Best-Fit Engineers: vteams will select engineers qualified to accomplish your project and send you resumes listing their experience. You will be provided with their current rate so you will always know what an engineer costs before they are added to your team.
- One-on-One Interviews: With so many good engineers to chose from, you’ll probably want to narrow down the list with one-on-one interviews. The Business Development team will arrange individual conversations via Skype.
- Seal the Deal: Once you pick your team, the Business Development team will send you the necessary paperwork and the first month’s invoice for your engineer or engineers. We’ll set a startup date once you’ve signed the Service Agreement and cleared the invoice.
- Fully Briefed: The day before we start your project, your team will be fully briefed with details from your 360 review to guarantee they have a good understanding of the project and your requirements and expectations. If we already have access to your source code, your team will be actively studying it.
- Productivity From Day One: On your official start date, you’ll receive introductory emails from all team members, providing all contact details. Each member of your team will have a custom Skype ID set up specifically for your project. You’ll get on a call with your team members and get your project started.
- The vteam Difference: Most of our competitors are out of the picture once you’ve hired your programmer. This isn’t how we operate. For us, the job has just begun. You’ll have access to your Development Manager, your engineer, and personnel at our U.S. office whenever you need us.
Contact us now to schedule a 360 Review and start your vteam.