HACCP (Hazard Analysis Critical Control Points) is a foodborne illness prevention solution enforced by USDA’s Food and Safety Inspection Service (FSIS) the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). The system is used by small and large companies to make sure that they comply with food safety measures.
It has five simple steps to be completed by an organization to devise HACCP based Food Safety Management System and Plan.
- Answer procedural questions
- Upload Equipment and Area Inventory
- Upload Vendors
- Upload Inputs / Ingredients
- Enter Outputs / Menu Items
- Food Categories and corresponding Hazards, CCP’s, CP’s and Corrective Actions
- Safety Check Lists